reap what you sow

2.09.2010

Chase Hawk Moto-Whipper How-to from joe rich on Vimeo.

lets be honest; these are funnnnnnn

there are some good whips in hereeee

and here....

might aswell be a chase hawk post.. this video part is sooo good the song works amazing, who used it first though? ride or empire? forte section somehwere...

can never go wrong with watching this before a digg or ride :)

0:30 looks soo much fun, how fast?! golf course sesh soon i think....

people take the time to rape clips from stuff and put them together from music from a prettyshady vid! thanks!

wear a helmet...

"mike aitken, your my hero. I look up to you. I wanted to get your fit bike for christmas but i wasnt alloud. so i bought your odyssey tires and nightwolf seat. keep riding your the most awesomest dude ever to ride a bike"

"mike, your an inspiration to me, alot of people would give up but you came back, i give you all my support, to see that smile just means everything, good luck buddy:) you can do it"

"This guy runs rings around the dew tour quad tailwhip crew.. what a legend!"

my favourite video of all time;

peace

No comments: